Are you searching for a way to stream UFC matches on Amazon Firestick? Then this guide is for you! Here we have explain all the possible ways to watch Live UFC on Firestick or FireTV and that too for free of cost.
Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is one of the best streaming devices that you could find at present. The reason for its popularity is due to the fact that Firestick devices are based on Android. Here, with this device, you are going to know how you can stream UFC for free, which includes, all UFC PPV events, UFC on Fox, Fight Night, The Ultimate Fighter Finale and much more.
You can find a lot of ways on the Internet to stream UFC on Firestick. Here we share three working methods that you can rely on. So, Let’s get started.
3 Methods to watch UFC on Firestick
- Using Modro (Free)
- Using Kodi (Free)
- Using official Broadcast (Paid service)
How to watch UFC on Firestick using Mobdro
Mobdro is on the most popular app and best known for its exclusive sports content it offers. It is a very good option to stream movies and sports via the channels. The official amazon app store does not have a Mobdro app, hence you need to sideload Mobdro from an alternative source.
This app offers you access to more than 100 sports channels. So what you need to do is, find the channel that broadcasts UFC. Some of the channels that mainly broadcast UFC are Fox channels, Fox Sports 1, FoxSports 2, BT Sports is available in Mobdro.
Another important thing is that we suggest you use a VPN like ExpressVPN before using the Mobdro app. Because it also streams content illegal and this might get you in trouble. So here are the steps to get Mobdro on your Firestick.
- Turn on your Firestick and make sure you got a stable internet connection.
- Launch the Downloader app. If you don’t have it on your Firestick, download and install it first.
- Once you are done with it, open the Downloader app and enter the URL: http://bit.ly/mobdrofh and hit Go.
- The downloading process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After downloading, select Install and then click on Done.
That is it. You have successfully installed Mobdro. Now Open Mobdro and select the Live TV section and select the channel that streams UFC fights. You can also search for the UFC fight using the search option available within the app.
How to watch UFC on Firestick using Kodi
Kodi, one of the most downloaded ultimate home media organizer and popular streaming center. Whether it might be Sports, Movies, Shows, Live Streams or any other, Kodi got you covered. Kodi has something for everyone. As of, you can also get Unlimited UFC content, both live and on-demand videos.
Before proceeding further, you need to install Kodi on your firestick. If you are new to Firestick, then go to setting and enable “install from unknown source” option. This is because Kodi is an unofficial app and will not be available in the Amazon app store. Hence, you need to sideload Kodi on Firestick.
The installation process is quite long and needs to be done with proper guidelines. Refer to this article for a detailed procedure to install Kodi on Firestick.
Thanks to thousands of official and third-party add-ons available on Kodi. Here too you need to know which add-on can satisfy all your needs on UFC an MMA. To help you with this, we suggest you some of the best add-ons you will need to stream UFC on Kodi.
- Planet MMA
- Sports Devil
- Hallow Live TV
- cCloud TV
- Pro Sports
You need to follow certain procedures to install these addons on Kodi. To help you with this, we have given the installation procedure for the Planet MMA addon.
How to Install Planet MMA Kodi Addon:
- Launch Kodi and go to Settings.
- Select File manager >>Add Source.
- Select None and enter the following URL: http://2supremacy.uk/repo, click OK.
- Enter a Name for the source, e.g. Supremacy-repo and Click OK.
- Go back to Home Screen >> Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file >>Supremacy-repo.
- Click on repository.supramacy-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification.
- Now Select Install from Repository.
- Select supremacy repo >> Video Add-ons.
- Search for the addon Planet MMA >> Install.
- Wait for Add-on installed notification and you can find the Planet MMA Addon under Video Addons.
How to watch UFC on Firestick using Official Broadcast
Make sure you have a VPN to get Geo-restriction access. Getting the official subscription or fight pass is a usual method.
- Download ESPN or UFC on your Firestick device. You can get them from the Amazon app store.
- Change your IP location in the US.
- Open the ESPN app on Firestick and subscribe to buy the fight pass
- Once you get the pass you will be able to stream UFC on Firestick.
So, now you got three working methods to stream UFC on Firestick. Using apps like Mobdro and Kodi you can stream IFC matches for free. Whatever method you proceed with, just make sure you have enabled the VPN on your device. Hope this will be useful for you. Try these and enjoy your favorite UFC matches.